Kaspersky Sandbox is a part of Kaspersky Optimum Security, and is built using our established best practices to combat complex threats and APT-level attacks. Together with EPP and EDR solutions, Kaspersky Sandbox provides fully automated advanced detection by analyzing threats in an isolated environment.
Kaspersky Sandbox is simple to install and operate, and seamlessly integrates with the infrastructure of companies even without fully fledged IT security teams
With the basic configuration supporting up to one thousand protected endpoints, the solution scales easily, providing continuous protection for large infrastructures
Improve your defenses against unknown threats
- Endpoints remain the main target of cybercriminals.
- The cost of bypassing existing endpoint protection remains relatively low.
- Bypassing sandbox technology is far more difficult and expensive.
- Working with our EPP and EDR tools, Kaspersky Sandbox provides a vital security layer to keep unknown cyberthreats off your networks.
Don’t let the shortage of IT security specialists hold you back
- Companies usually need a well-developed IT security department to use advanced security solutions. And the main reason that so many organizations don’t acquire this class of solutions is the global shortage of IT security experts, and the high cost of hiring them.
- Kaspersky Sandbox and Kaspersky Optimum Security is the ideal solution for organizations that need protection against advanced attacks, but are still holding out on investing in a fully-fledged IT security team.
Cost-effective solution for distributed networks
- Large companies typically have complex and distributed infrastructures
- Medium-sized branches and small regional offices are not always able to use complex solutions due to the lack of resources and expertise.
- Kaspersky Sandbox allows large enterprises to optimize costs for effective protection of remote offices and alleviate the manual workload on their existing highly valued information security analysts.
Learn more, with thought leadership from our globally recognized cybersecurity experts
Attacks are becoming increasingly sophisticated. And as complex tools developed by nation-state actors become available to the broader market, the cost of mounting a targeted attack decreases. On the flip side, the cost of hiring suitably qualified IT security specialists is rising. There is a pressing need for cost-effective protection that overcomes:
Traditional technologies that can’t cope with complex threats
A growing global shortage of information security analysts
Lack of budgets for complex anti-APT and EDR-class solutions
An overwhelming number of security events to be analysed every day