Watch over your children, even when you’re not around
Protect your kids online and offline with award-winning parental controls. Get flexible tools that help you safeguard their activities, monitor their behavior and teach them self-control. Our tools let you:
- Block access to innapropriate or harmful content
- Set screen time limits per child, per device
- Track your kids’ location with GPS
Protect your kids when they’re out of your sight
- Track & pinpoint your kids’ whereabouts 24/7 on a digital map inside your app
- Set an area you want your kids to stay in - and get notified if they step outside it
- Set a permitted number of hours of screen time per day & block the device if the limit is reached
- Stop devices being used during specific time slots, like when your child should be doing homework
- Block access to age-inappropriate apps and websites using categories like Gambling, Violence, or Weapons
- Limit app use by time & create a list of apps your kids need your permission to open
- Monitor your kids’ YouTube searches to ensure their online habits are healthy
- Block search requests against harmful adult topics like alcohol, tobacco & gambling
Setting up Kaspersky Safe Kids is easy
See the difference that Kaspersky Safe Kids makes
Frequently Asked Questions
When you create a profile for your child, you enter their age. After installation, Kaspersky Safe Kids immediately applies protection rules, some of which are based on your child’s age. For example, all apps that are considered to be inappropriate for their age group will be hidden. In addition, Kaspersky Safe Kids, applies default rules for certain app categories on Android devices. For example, Online Shopping and Social Network apps are hidden from children aged 0-11 and FTP Software, Online Storage and File Sharing apps are hidden from children under 6.
You can adjust these settings in the Applications tab in your app on your mobile device, as well as through your My Kaspersky account.
Yes, you will still be able to get in touch with your child via their mobile even when they exceed their device use limit and it’s blocked.
In addition, you can select specific apps on their Android smartphones and tablets that your child will be able to use no matter when.
For all devices
Internet connection required
Windows®-based desktops and laptops
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Home/Pro/Education; Windows 10 Home/Pro/Education; Microsoft Windows 8 &
8.1 / Pro / 8.1 update; Microsoft Windows 7 Starter / Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Ultimate − SP1
with KB4474419 & KB4490628 updates or higher
Disk Space: 200 MB free space on the hard drive
Processor: 1 GHz or higher
Memory (RAM): 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
Minimum screen resolution: 1024х768
Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 11 or higher
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or higher
Android smartphones and tablets¹
Operating System: Android™ 4.4 or higher
Minimum screen resolution: 320 x 480
iPhone and iPad
Operating System: iOS® 12.0 or higher
Mac® desktops and laptops
Operating System: macOS 10.13 or higher
Disk Space: 650 MB free space on the hard drive
Memory (RAM): 2 GB
Please note we do not support the beta versions or previews of new operating systems. Only final, officially released operating systems are supported by the product.
1Please visit https://support.kaspersky.com/safekids/android for more details on how to setup & use the service on Android™ devices.