Kaspersky Small Office Security is designed for businesses running 5-50 computers, some servers and mobile devices. It works out-of-the-box and is managed from one easy-to-use cloud-based console - no IT skills are needed to use our powerful security tools and monitor security from any connected device you choose.
We protect you from online attacks, ransomware and data loss. You get on with business.
- Windows desktops and laptops
- Mac desktops and laptops
- Windows-based file servers
- Android smartphones and tablets
Endpoint Security for Business
Powerful multi-layered protection against known, unknown and advanced threats, designed and built by the industry’s leading security experts. Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business, backed by world-renowned threat intelligence, provides unequalled IT security and control.
Developed specifically for small and medium-sized businesses, Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud lets you manage security for multiple endpoints, mobile devices and file servers remotely, from anywhere.
Select Endpoint Security for Business
Next-generation protection and
control for every endpoint
With more of your business operations going digital, you need to protect every server, laptop & mobile device. In a single solution – with one easy-to-use management console – we deliver Next-Gen Security that helps you protect every endpoint your business runs.
- Protects against the latest threats, including ransomware
- Hardens endpoints – to reduce your exposure to cyberattacks
- Helps boost productivity – via cloud-enabled usage controls
- Protects servers & endpoints without damaging performance
- Secures diverse environments – PC, Mac, Linux, iOS & Android
- Simplifies security management – with one unified console
Advanced Endpoint Security for Business
Enhanced security with extended
management & data protection
Because your business has sensitive data that must be kept safe, we do more than just protect every endpoint your business runs. Patch Management helps eliminate security vulnerabilities, while encryption helps to prevent data being accessed by cybercriminals.
- Delivers Next Gen protection against known & unknown threats
- Reduces your exposure to attacks – by hardening endpoints
- Helps prevent loss or theft of confidential business data
- Eliminates vulnerabilities – to reduce attack entry points
- Saves time – by automating OS & software deployment tasks
- Streamlines security management – with one unified console
Learn more about how multiple layers of protection reduce the probability of any attack being successful