Kaspersky Web Filter
Kaspersky Web Filter is a technology which enables third-party solutions and services to protect users from phishing, malicious web sites, and inappropriate content.
Thanks to the support of different integration modes, Kaspersky Web Filter can be used in any kind of solution, including desktop/mobile applications, network-ﬁltering software, and gateways.
Kaspersky Web Filter is an online service that will enable the partner’s solution to classify websites among dozens of pre-deﬁned categories, allowing to:
- Protect the users and network by blocking phishing and malicious web-sites
- Control web usage and save corporate traffic
- Increase employees productivity: reduce the time spent on non-work-related activity by restricting access to nonproductive web-sites, such as social networks and online games
- Enforce parental control for children by blocking inappropriate content
- 24x7x365 cloud-based updating of URL categories both by automated routines and human Kaspersky analysts
- Regular automatic False Positives tests
- Feedback from tens of millions of KSN end-users: KSN processes billions of web-site transactions every day around the world
- Dedicated technical and business account managers
- Qualiﬁed 24x7 technical support
If you wish to know more, please click the CONTACT US button below and indicate that you require more information about Kaspersky Web Filtering SDK, and our representative will get in touch with you shortly.