KasperskyAutomated Security Awareness Platform
Kaspersky Automated Security Awareness Platform (ASAP) takes a new approach to online educational programs. This holistic solution doesn't just provide knowledge: it builds concrete cyber-hygiene skills and practices. ASAP supports you at every step of your corporate security awareness journey, from goal-setting through to results-evaluation using actionable reporting and analytics.
Simplified objective-setting, automated learning paths, practical exercises based on real-life scenarios all help to deliver effective results and a successful outcome, for participants and training management alike.
- Program management: simplicity through automation. It takes just 10 minutes to launch the program: simply upload your user-list, divide users into groups and set target level for each group. The platform builds an education schedule for each group, based on pace and target level, as well as delivering actionable reporting and recommendations
- Training efficiency: program content is structured to support micro-learning, keeping training sessions focused and bite-sized to deliver high levels of knowledge retention and subsequent skills application.
- Comprehensive toolset: each security topic is addressed through a blend of different content formats, combining elements of training, reinforcement, tests and surveys and simulated phishing attacks.
- Suits various business needs: features include multi-tenant support for managing subsidiaries, the opportunity to pay for active users only, multi-language support, and localization to a range of different cultures.
Set objectives and justify costs
Set goals based on:
- the risk employees' particular role poses to the company. Use hints & tips inside the Plaform
- learning times required, for different groups of employees
Lift your employees' security skill-sets to the highest appropriate level
- Use automated learning management to lift every employee up to the security skills level appropriate to their risk profile
- Ensure that these newly acquired skills are retained through ongoing reinforcement
- Enable employees to learn at their own pace, in the way that works best for them
Monitor progress with actionable reporting and analytics
- Follow learners' progression through the live tracking of data, trends and forecasts
- Use real-time forecasting to ensure annual training goals will be met
- Address issues before they become problems (apply the tools provided to stimulate increased performance in participants identified as needing further encouragement)
Deliver an enjoyable learning experience with tangible outcomes
- Engage employees with practical interactive exercises
- Provide learning scenarios that are relevant to participants' everyday working lives
- Avoid knowledge overload and training fatigue
Kaspersky Security Awareness
Start your security awareness program in 10 minutes