What is Auto-Renewal?
Auto-Renewal will extend your license automatically without you needing to lift a finger. Before your subscription expires, you will be charged a renewal fee to keep your protection going*. We’ll remind you about the upcoming payment beforehand via email. You can cancel Auto-Renewal at any time – in which case you’ll need to renew your license manually.
Continuous subscription & uninterrupted protection for your devices
Saves you time: no fuss over billing details & activation codes
You stay in charge: we remind you about upcoming billing dates and you can unsubscribe at any time
Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Office 365
Advanced, all-in-one threat protection for Microsoft Office 365’s communication and collaboration services
Get an extended 180 days free trial now
Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Office 365 is the number one choice when it comes to protecting your cloud-oriented business from known and unknown threats. Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Office 365 instantly stops the spread of malicious software, phishing, ransomware, spam and business email compromise (BEC) and requires no high-tech skills.
- Protects Microsoft Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint Online and Teams
- Advanced threat protection: anti-phishing, anti-malware, anti-spam, unwanted attachments removal and protection on demand
- 20% more eﬀective than Microsoft’s own built-in protection with 99.6% anti-malware detection rate. Download PDF report
Stop phishing and Business Email Compromise
Phishing is a conduit to delivering malware and ransomware to your network. Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Office 365 applies a mix of proven methods:
- SPF, DKIM and DMARC
- Threat intelligence from Kaspersky Security Network
- Progressive anti-spoofing and machine learning to detect even the trickiest and most hard-to-spot impersonation attacks.
Rapid advanced threat prevention
Nowadays malware is usually sent via email and hosted on cloud storages. Kaspersky’s anti-malware engine combines:
- Advanced heuristic and behavioral analysis
- Signature-based protection
- Threat intelligence from Kaspersky Security Network to immediately detect advanced threats in all the apps your users love, including Microsoft Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint Online and Teams.
Easy to deploy and use
- Hassle-free integration with Microsoft Oﬀice 365 and Azure using native controls.
- No need to uninstall your current filtering solution – it can be used alongside to any other solutions.
- Try now with no limitations – just sign up for an account.
Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Office 365 uses next-generation technologies to protect mail from spam, business email compromise, phishing, ransomware and advanced threats. Here’s how we do it…
In this video, we show you how to get started with Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Office 365.
In this video, we show you how to connect Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Office 365 to Exchange Online and activate mail protection.