Developed specifically for small and medium-sized businesses, Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud lets you manage security for multiple endpoints, mobile devices and file servers remotely, from anywhere.
- One simple, intuitive cloud-based console combines ease of use with powerful cybersecurity tools and management features.
- Manage security for multiple endpoints, mobile devices and file servers remotely, from anywhere, with our user-friendly cloud-based console.
- No additional hardware needed – because the management console is hosted in the cloud, Kaspersky Lab has already taken care of infrastructure for you.
- Powerful protection from the world’s most tested, most awarded security.
Small and midsize businesses face many of the same threats as their larger counterparts, but often lack the resources needed to manage and protect against them. They need to:
- Protect business and customer data from threats such as cryptolockers and data theft.
- Preserve business continuity by keeping IT systems running efficiently and securely.
- Secure mobile workforces and their devices, including BYOD scenarios.
Many small and midsize businesses have to achieve all this with limited time, resources and budgets. Without dedicated IT security staff, they need security that’s both cost-effective and easy to implement and run.
Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud was developed specifically to address the security and management challenges faced by businesses without dedicated, full-time IT security staff.
One easy-to-manage, cloud-based console enables you to secure the IT tools your business depends on - file servers, PCs, smartphones and tablets – while protecting your data from the types of attack that could bring your business to a halt, such as ransomware. Default profiles, developed by Kaspersky Lab experts, mean you’re up and running straight away.
Even if you only have 15 minutes to spend on IT security, Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud is more than enough to keep your corporate network protected. Our web-based console means you can manage security remotely, from any location – using the web-connected device of your choice.
For Managed Service Providers, it is easy to manage security remotely for a number of clients with our multi-tenant cloud console.
Manage security for multiple endpoints, mobile devices and file servers remotely, from anywhere, with our ready-to-use cloud-based console.
Fast deployment, easy to use
Centralized management, from the Cloud: administrators can monitor the security status of up to 1000 corporate network nodes from any chosen online device, from any location.
Easy to deploy: During deployment, Kaspersky automatically detects the correct operating system and downloads the relevant installation file. The full package can be downloaded before installation on workstations that aren’t connected to the Internet.
Default security profiles developed by Kaspersky Lab experts provide immediate protection. One profile covers all device types and platforms: Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.
Setup proxy server access from within the product distributive settings , enabling rapid post-installation connection to servers for updates and profiles via the Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud agent.
Rich functionality to protect all devices
Industry-leading protection: Kaspersky Lab is the world’s most tested, most awarded security.
Multi-tenancy capabilities make it easy for managed service providers to look after the security needs of multiple customers, remotely and without adding complexity. It also simplifies security management for companies with distributed offices.
Apply both user-based and user-independent profiles depending on how your employees use different devices.
No infrastructure or hidden costs: all the management is hosted by Kaspersky Lab, in the cloud. No additional hardware is required.
Consumption-based pricing: Choose from flexible monthly licensing with scalable and pay-as-you-go options or fixed annual licensing. It’s easy to budget for and manage costs.*
Easy to outsource for companies that prefer to leave IT security to a third party provider.
*Ask your Kaspersky Lab partner for information on availability.
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows (for workstations)
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows (for file servers)
- Kaspersky Security for Mobile
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Mac*
To get details on system requirements – for an individual application – just click on the application name in the list above.
*iOS Safe Browser not supported.