Kaspersky Software Updater
WHY KEEPING YOUR SOFTWARE UP-TO-DATE IS ESSENTIAL
Helps you get the latest features Helps to fix software bugs Removes security gaps
Checks your PC – to make sure your software is up-to-date
Kaspersky Software Updater automatically scans your PC and tells you which applications need to be updated.
Gives you a choice of scanning modes
Quick Scan checks the software that’s most critical to your PC’s security. Full Scan lets you check an extended list of PC applications.
Lets you choose which updates you apply
After a scan, just look through the list* of out-of-date programs & choose which ones you want to update. With a few clicks, your PC software can be up-to-date – to help keep your PC running smoothly & securely.
*For the full list of monitored software, please check our technical support website.
THE SIMPLE & FREE WAY TO KEEP YOUR PC SOFTWARE UP-TO-DATE
Download Kaspersky Software Updater
For all devices:
- Internet connection required
Desktops and laptops
- Approximately 480 MB free space on the hard drive
- Microsoft® Windows® Installer 3.0 or later
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise / 8.1 update (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Starter / Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Ultimate SP1 or higher (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista® Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate SP2 or higher (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows XP Home / Professional (32-bit) SP3 or higher / Professional (64-bit) SP2 or higher
Processor: 1 GHz or higher
Memory (RAM): 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
400 million users protected
by Kaspersky Lab Technologies
new malicious files detected by us every day
companies use our security
countries and territories benefit from our products
global Technology / OEM Agreements