Our new free antivirus protection – now updated with extra tools
- Guards you from viruses on your PC & Android devices
- Checks every part of your system and device to find and remove threats
Core protection for free
Helps keep your devices secure
Gives you free antivirus and more
Secures… Without slowing you down
Choose the protection that's right for you
Explore all the protection features in each of our solutions below.
Your trust well placed
Last year’s stats say it all
- cyber-attacks stopped
- unique malicious URLs blocked
- unique malicious objects neutralized
- Windows®-based: Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 SP1+
- Mobile: Android™ 8 – 13, iOS® 15 – 16
- Internet connection
- My Kaspersky account
- 1.5 GB free space, 1 GHz Processor, 2 GB Memory
How your subscription works
When you subscribe, you pay the introductory price for your first term. The introductory price is indicated on your offer page, in the shopping cart, and in your email receipt, along with other offer details, such as:
- Number of devices
- Duration of the first term and subsequent terms
- Renewal price for the next and following terms
Renewal price may differ from the introductory price, and may change. If it changes, we will notify you via email in advance.
Please note, discounts and offers may be available at the time of your next renewal that are not applicable to you.
Your subscription will automatically renew each term until you cancel it. To ensure uninterrupted protection, we will attempt to charge your payment method 15 days before your subscription ends. We will notify you about your upcoming auto-renewal via email.
You can cancel the auto-renewal of your subscription at any time.
If you cancel, you will have full protection until the end of the already paid term. After this date, your subscription will end, and you will not be charged for any subsequent periods.
You can cancel the auto-renewal of your subscription through your My Kaspersky account. To cancel:
- Log in to my.kaspersky.com
- Go to your Subscription page
- Click Manage Subscription
- Select Cancel Subscription and follow the steps to confirm cancellation
You can also cancel auto-renewal by contacting Kaspersky Customer Support.
If you’ve already been charged for the next subscription term, you have 30 days from the billing date to request a full refund of the renewal payment.
To request a refund, please contact Kaspersky Customer Support.