Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Office 365
Advanced, all-in-one threat protection for Microsoft Office 365 communication and collaboration services
Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Office 365 is the smart choice for advanced, all-in-one threat protection for Microsoft Office 365’s communication and collaboration services – no vendor lock-in, no wasteful shelfware.
While Microsoft’s default, built-in security controls provide only a basic level of security, Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Office 365 deals with known, unknown and advanced threats. It uses advanced heuristics, machine learning and other next-generation technologies to protect cloud-oriented enterprises from ransomware, malicious attachments, spam, phishing, Business Email Compromise (BEC) and unknown threats.
Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Office 365 delivers a significantly superior security performance:
- AA rating in SE Labs’ email security test
Phishing is a conduit to delivering malware and ransomware to your network. While only 4% of users actually click a malicious link, it’s enough to let the epidemic in.
Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Office 365 applies a mix of proven methods such as SPF, DKIM and DMARC with sandboxing and machine learning to filter out threats before users can make a mistake.
Microsoft Office 365 apps such as OneDrive, SharePoint Online and Teams serve as trusted chatting and file transfer tools for users, which makes it a very attractive carrier for malware delivery within the enterprise. Kaspersky’s anti-malware engine combines signature-based protection, heuristic and behavioral analysis to immediately detect advanced threats in all the apps your users love, including Microsoft Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint Online and Teams.
Ensure compliance readiness with a continuous audit of your data in the cloud. Rely on preset templates to identify confidential and sensitive information related to Personally Identifiable Information and payment data and enforce remediation to maintain data integrity and meet compliance goals. Run keyword on-demand searches or perform historical scanning of all data within a cloud application.
Many vendors offer enticing discounts at the start, but if you decide to switch down the line for any reason – if you want to scale, for example – the costs increase exponentially. A solution with known security gaps is bad enough; being locked into it is even worse. With Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Office 365 you avoid vendor lock, don’t pay for what you don’t need and enjoy straightforward licensing.
This solution is particularly well suited to addressing the security requirements, concerns and constraints of these enterprise sectors.
Don't Let Phishing and Malware In
- Complementary protection to fill Microsoft’s security gap in your Office 365 security from a most tested, most awarded vendor.
- Higher anti-malware catch rate. High anti-phishing catch rate. Sophisticated attachment filtering.
- Evolving cyberattacks are instantly prevented while blocking unknown and zero-day malware lurking inside corporate emails and files stored in OneDrive, SharePoint Online and Teams are blocked.
Advanced Detection Techniques
- Security solution with unified set of technologies to protect Microsoft Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint Online and Teams from the widest range of known and unknown threats.
- The solution uses advanced heuristics, machine learning and other next generation technologies to protect your business from ransomware, malicious attachments, spam, phishing, business email compromise (BEC) and unknown threats.
- Protection on-demand to clean mail accounts after an attack or ad-hoc checks of suspicious mailboxes.
- Security as a Service meets Software as a Service, offering advanced security at a fraction of the cost, agile service delivery and it’s ready to scale.
- Exchange Online integration using Graph API and Exchange Online cmd-lets and other Microsoft-approved technologies.
- Secure integration with corporate Microsoft OneDrive, SharePoint Online and Teams with OAuth 2.0 as easy as grant a consent to the Kaspersky application.
Professional help is available whenever you need it. Operating in more than 200 countries, from 34 offices worldwide, we have you covered 24/7/365. Take advantage of our Premium support packages, or call on our Professional Services to ensure that you derive maximum benefit from your Kaspersky security installation.
Learn more, with thought leadership from our globally recognized cybersecurity experts
Email remains the number one route into attacking and disrupting any major organization. While malware is usually sent via email and hosted on cloud storages. Your choice of Office 365 security solution largely dictates the likelihood of:
Ransomware attacking through an infected email or attachment
Malware spread via corporate Microsoft OneDrive, SharePoint Online or Teams
Phishing scams, defrauding employees and the business
Time-wasting 'false positives' generated by over-automated anti-spam
Non-compliance with data protection legislation
Let’s Start the Conversation and talk to one of our experts about how True Cybersecurity could inform your corporate security strategy, please get in touch.