Hillstone Networks Inc., established in 2006, is a leader in high performance network security solutions. Hillstone is founded on years of knowledge and expertise in the development and marketing of network and information security products. Through technical innovation and attention to customer needs, Hillstone brings to market a new generation of network security devices ready for the 100G era.
Integrated technology: Kaspersky Anti-Virus SDK
High-performance Hardware AV Solution
Hillstone Networks’ anti-virus solution is based on the Multi-Core Plus G2 architecture with the fully parallelized, stream-based virus scanning engine. This AV solution efficiently block virus, Trojans, worms, spywares and other malicious software, and prevent the problem of information leakage and zombie PCs caused by virus infection. As an AV gateway, Hillstone appliances incorporate Kaspersky Lab’s virus signature database, which guarantee the timeliness of response and update. Hillstone Networks’ product provides professional high-performance AV solution for ISPs, large and medium enterprises, financial institutions, and government agencies.
- Stream based scanning offers low latency, high concurrent sessions, and high performance
- Supports scanning of large files
- Real-time virus connection reset and virus event record
- Supports HTTP, FTP, SMTP, IMAP, POP3 and popular compression algorithms (RAR, GZIP, etc)
- Virus signature database with more than 400,000 signatures, updated in real time