New Cumulative Update Released
This cumulative update to AntiViral Toolkit Pro (AVP) includes all previously released daily, weekly and cumulative updates.
The world's first full support for ASPack2000 packer format (only for 32-bit versions of AVP). About 40% of all virus attacks with Trojan programs and backdoor utilities were performed using this packer. Now AVP is the only product in the world that protects you from this kind of threat.
- New capabilities for script-programs processing. Full support for VBS, JS, HTML, mIRC, BAT formats added.
- Significant improvements to the build-in heuristic scanning engine to combat against unknown viruses. New algorithms for detection of unknown script-worms and IRC-worms added.
- New capabilities to detect viruses inside of packed files
- Support for new packer formats: CodeSafe, PCPEC, ProtEXE
- Support for new versions of existing packer formats: CodeCrypt, ASPack, UPX, Crypt, Exe2Com.
You can download the cumulative update manually from this page on Kaspersky Lab web site or you can use your built-in updater.