Many of us enjoyed some spring weather over the course of the past weekend, but winter is still coming. Well, not meteorically, but for fans of Game of Thrones, you all know that something big is coming.
For the 85th edition of the Kaspersky Lab Transatlantic Cable podcast, we kick things off looking at the latest victims of the LockerGoga. From there, we jump to the op-ed from Mark Zuckerberg looking to lawmakers to regulate Facebook — yes, you read that right. After Zuck’s take, we look at the recent takedowns of hate speech before diving into the issues with Toyota. To wrap things up, we look at the malware targeting the torrents of popular TV shows such as Game of Thrones.
If you enjoy the podcast, consider subscribing or sharing with your friends who need more regular updates on security. For the full text of the stories, please visit the links below:
- Ransomware forces two chemical companies to order “hundreds of new computers”
- Mark Zuckerberg asks governments to help control Internet content
- Web hosting companies shut down a series of neo-Nazi websites
- Toyota announces second security breach in the last five weeks
- How cybercriminals use popular TV shows to spread malware