In the 55th installment of the Kaspersky Lab Transatlantic Cable Podcast, Dave and Jeff cover a lot of ground. We start in China, where Amazon is looking into claims that bad reviews are being removed by employees in exchange for cash.
We also look into a new development on Steam, where a sexually explicit game has made headlines, and then over to the US, where a government payment system suffered a breach for more than six years. On top of those stories, we also cover a pair of animals making tech news on land and in the sea. For the full text of the stories, please click the links below.
- Amazon looking into claims that employees delete bad reviews for cash
- Adult anime game comes to Steam
- Great white shark tagged for the first time in Canadian Atlantic waters
- State government online payment service exposes 14M customers
- Cat causes power outage for thousands of Entergy customers