In the 54th edition of the Kaspersky Transatlantic Cable podcast, we take a slightly different route than normal. Instead of jumping around a bunch of unrelated stories, Dave and I focus on a handful of stories surrounding two companies: Facebook and British Airways. With Facebook, we look at an ongoing legal battle; and for British Airways, we do a 101-level survey of the breach, its impact, where we are now, and GDPR fallout. For the full articles, please click the links below.
- Facebook accused of conducting mass surveillance through its apps
- Florida Man laundered money for Reveton ransomware. Then Microsoft hired him
- Air Canada app data breach involves passport numbers
- BA under pressure as hack details emerge
- British Airways: Suspect code that hacked fliers “found”
- Magecart Group pinned in recent British Airways breach
- British Airways reveals massive data breach, could face £500m fine under GDPR