Episode 294 of the Transatlantic Cable Podcast kicks off with news that some Samsung staff have shared sensitive technical information with ChatGPT. Following that a critical story around Tesla cars oversharing video feeds and are Twitter circles broken?
To wrap up, the team discuss how A.I is now capable of breaking passwords faster than ever before and Apple’s announcement of two zero-days currently being targeted by attackers.
If you liked what you heard please do consider subscribing.
- Samsung Employees Leaked Confidential Data to ChatGPT
- Tesla workers shared sensitive images recorded by customer cars
- Twitter Circles Is Broken, Revealing Nudes Not Meant For The General Public
- Study shows how fast AI can crack your passwords; here’s how to protect yourself
- Apple warns of two zero-days under attack