Let’s face it. We all love Twitter, no matter how much we get mad with the platform or its direction. Well, it seems that the future owner of the platform, Elon Musk, has his own issues.
In the opening of this week’s episode of the Kaspersky Transatlantic Cable podcast, Ahmed, Jag and I dive into Elon’s battle with Twitter over the bots, as well as his threats of walking out of the deal that he agreed upon to buy the platform.
From there, we jump over to CoinBase, where the company is using a technology for employees to evaluate other employees for their performance in everyday interactions and meetings. Yes, you read that right – what can possibly go wrong?
For the second-straight week, the Bored Ape Yacht Club is a point of discussion. Much like last week, we are chatting about a phishing scheme that saw NFTs stolen after a Discord server was compromised.
For our fourth story, we discuss an account from a reporter who saw his name used as part of a pump-and-dump crypto endeavor without his knowledge. To close things out, we look at how water companies are seeing an issue getting cyber insurance.
If you liked what you heard, please consider subscribing and sharing with your friends. For more information on the stories we covered, see the links below:
- Elon Musk threatens to walk away from Twitter deal
- Coinbase is reportedly testing out having employees rate each other in an app with a thumbs up or thumbs down after meetings and other interactions
- Bored Ape Yacht Club Discord compromised in $357,000 NFT phishing attack
- They used my identity to flog a doomed cryptocurrency – and then things got weird
- Water companies are increasingly uninsurable due to ransomware, industry execs say