About our Partner
Founded in 1995, Qbik is a privately owned software development company specialising in Internet connectivity and security. Qbik has a range of software products allowing users to manage their Internet connectivity (WinGate), connect remote offices together (WinGate VPN), and combat network security issues (NetPatrol).
When it was first released in October 1995, WinGate was the world's first Internet connection sharing proxy solution for MS Windows, allowing users simultaneous access to the Internet over a single connection. Since then WinGate has evolved into a sophisticated yet easy-to-use Internet connectivity management suite.
Integrated technology: Kaspersky Anti-Virus SDK
WinGate Proxy Server allows you to:
- • Provide secure and managed Internet access for your entire network via a single or multiple shared internet connections
- • Enforce advanced and flexible access-control and acceptable use policies
- • Monitor usage in real time, and maintain per-user and per-service audit logs
- • Stop viruses, spam and inappropriate content from entering your network
- • Provide comprehensive internet and intranet email services
- • Protect your servers from internal or external threats
- • Improve network performance and responsiveness with web and DNS caching
- • Ease administration burdens on your internal networks.
Kaspersky AntiVirus for WinGate
One of the greatest threats facing Internet users today is the risk of having their systems compromised by a virus. Whether it be a hidden Trojan that grants remote attackers access to your systems, or a simple virus that can play havoc with data and applications on a user's workstation, the threat of viruses can no longer be ignored by anyone wanting to access the Internet.
If you are using WinGate as your Internet gateway, your virus worries can be laid to rest. WinGate has support for various optional Antivirus plugins, including market leading antivirus experts Kaspersky Labs.
Using WinGate plus Kaspersky AntiVirus for WinGate provides a powerful yet uncomplicated centrally-managed solution for keeping your entire computer network free from virus infections.