Kaspersky® Anti-Spam Software Development Kit
Kaspersky Anti-Spam Software Development Kit (KAS SDK) is the combination of the latest automated Anti-Spam technologies, together with human analysis providing supreme protection against spam and phishing and ensuring instant reaction to new spam outbreaks.
Thanks to Kaspersky Anti-Spam SDK’s architectural flexibility, exceptional accuracy and impressive stability, solutions based on it meet the requirements of all types of customers, from SMBs to large enterprises and service providers.
The Hybrid approach allows Kaspersky Lab to use cloud-based intelligence and information distribution, complementing the advanced protection technologies used in Kaspersky Anti-Spam Engine. Thanks to hundreds of millions of users in Kaspersky Security Network, any new spam message becomes tagged as such as a matter of seconds, and a corresponding signature gets added to the anti-spam bases with the nearest update. A powerful anti-spam engine based upon dozens of detection methods adds smarts to the cloud mind’s power and guaranties unparalleled detection rates for spam and phishing attacks with minimal false alarms.
Values of Kaspersky Anti-Spam SDK 5.0
During over 18 years’ of leadership in Technology Licensing, Kaspersky Team has been mastering the excellence of service for each stage of relationship with OEM and Technology Partners. We know what’s important to our partners:
High Detection & Low False Positives
- Detection rate over 99.75 and False Positives rate of 0.01% (2011 average)*
- 24x7x365 human analysis and latest automated Anti-Spam technologies run together with cloud protection
- Certified by Virus Bulletin*
- All-inclusive, ready-made SDK (libraries, samples, docs)
- Minimum integration time & efforts
- Auto-downloadable software updates
Light and powerful engine
- Hybrid approach – in the cloud & on-premise
- Minimum system workload
- SMTP analyzer – reduces mail server workload
- Stops spam in any language
- All standard platforms and MTAs supported, including native 64-bit support
- Service mode (client/server architecture)
- Multithread processing: 100s of messages per thread
- Qualified 24x7 technical support
- Dedicated business and technical account managers
- Marketing support
Hybrid 3-in-1 protection: Online & autonomous technologies enabled by Anti-Spam Lab, working together with Cloud component
(For more details click here [PDF, 1.6 MB])
Why Choose Kaspersky Anti-Spam SDK 5.0?
- You will be a part of a great company
After KAS SDK implementation, your product will incorporate technologies from a leading brand known worldwide. We will help and assist you every step of the way, from technology evaluation, through integration and the support throughout the entire lifecycle (including customer support and positioning), and to the migration to a new version. Your solution will be backed by a team of professionals that cares about your success, and provides help and advice when you need it. Kaspersky’s anti-spam team will become an extension of your own team!
- Low cost and no hidden fees
Our technology is incredibly cost-effective. Our license doesn’t incur any hidden fees for technology usage or support. We offer a license that includes free support and allows you to stay up-to-date with all of our major updates, releases and news.
- Build for high speed and quality
KAS SDK is one of the industry’s fastest Anti-Spam engines, enabling you to meet today’s demand for high-speed processing of email. We wish to help you forget about the spam’s very existence, and help you concentrate on your core business.
- ‘Write once’ for both x86/x86-64 environments
No code changes are required to run on either version of operating system due to unified cross-platform API (same SDK API for *nix and Windows platforms).
- Designed for quick and easy integration
Easy-to-use and understand API with code samples significantly reduces staff time needed to integrate KAS SDK into any messaging solution. You don't have to update your production environment, train your team to learn new programming languages, or waste your time.
- Protect against all kinds of spam
KAS SDK combines today’s the most effective, proactive and advanced anti-spam engine with full range of different anti-spam filters and layers to block any kinds of spam.
- Technology flexibility and near-zero maintenance costs
Superior updatability: new anti-spam filtration methods can be delivered with regular updates and applied silently and automatically – no additional efforts are required.
* - applies to Kaspersky Anti-Spam v.3