- We changed the structure and content of the Policy in order to bring it into compliance with the requirements of the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- we added information about «Kaspersky Lab»'s representative in the European Union;
- we described the main purposes of processing personal data on our websites;
- for each of our websites, we added a list of categories of processed personal data as well as the corresponding data retention periods;
- we provided a list of the countries and regions where personal data is processed;
- we expanded information about the transfer or granting of access to data;
- we described the legal grounds for «Kaspersky Lab»'s processing of personal data;
- we added information about users’ rights as well as information about the ability to file a complaint.
- We expanded the list of types of cookie files used on our websites.
- We updated the list of cookie files and social network widgets used on our websites.
- We augmented the principles we adhere to when processing personal data.
- For your convenience, we combined into a single document the various website privacy policies and the Privacy Statement.