Welcome to the Transatlantic Cable – a podcast that dives into hot topics in the security news and industry each week. Episode 242 of the Transatlantic Cable starts with Conti ransomware gang internal chat logs, day-to-day operations leaked. Then we jump to REvil ransomware gang update as a member extradited to U.S. to stand trial for Kaseya attack!
And then a surprising return of Limewire! but now it’s selling NFTs! And the NFTs frenzy continues when a $1 million clipart rock NFT accidentally sold for less than a cent
To finish today’s episode we talk about Roblox, where apparently players mine cryptocurrency and then automatically exchange that for Robux, Roblox’s in-game currency. And finally how cybercriminals are stealing from children on Roblox, the gaming platform worth $68 billion!
- Working for a ransomware gang is surprisingly mundane, according to these leaks.
- REvil ransomware member extradited to U.S. to stand trial for Kaseya attack.
- Limewire is back from the dead – and it’s selling NFTs.
- NFT Collector Accidentally Sells $1 Million Drawing Of Rock For Less Than A Cent.
- Roblox Players Are Mining Crypto Just to Get Robux.
- How Roblox ‘Beamers’ Get Rich Stealing from Children.