Today we announce the release of Kaspersky Security for Virtualization 2.0, the latest version of our security solution for virtual machines using the VMware platform. Integration with new features in VMware vCloud Networking and Security means the new solution now offers additional functionality to detect and protect against network intrusions. The product’s anti-malware protection has significantly enhanced thanks to real-time threat information provided by the Kaspersky Security Network. Kaspersky Security for Virtualization 2.0 also continues to deliver the best balance of malware protection and network performance using agent-less protection designed specifically for virtual machines. All network traffic scanning is off-loaded to a single virtual appliance, ensuring organizations reap the maximum resource efficiency from their virtual environment.
- Centralized security. Single, centralized anti-malware engine and database for each physical host
- Advanced antivirus engine. Our latest and greatest security technologies, with frequent updates and now with heuristic analysis
- Automatic protection for all guest VMs on a physical host
- Higher Density Virtualization. No “update storms” or “scan storms” thanks to agent-less approach
- Centralized management. Security of physical and virtual machines controlled from a single console: