Arbete! Corporate Sales Manager Nordics
25 jun 2012
- Responsible for the budget B2B in the Nordic region
- Generate sales in the region together with partners and distributors
- Identify and develop large accounts in the region
- Drive business, from the start to the end
- Forecast and sales report for the region
- Willingness to travel in the region
- Business planning
- Demonstrated track record of delivering revenue and profit with sales
- Fluent in Swedish and English, speaking, reading and writing
- Willingness to travel (with in the region)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Is driven and self motivated individual
- Highly developed social skills and ability to manage relationships at all levels
- Is structured and organized
- Is positive and have a Winner and can do attitude
- Preferred skills working with resellers and distributors
- Creative and flexible
- Target driven and result focused
The Corporate Sales Manager Nordics will report to the General Manager for Nordics and Benelux.
Kaspersky Lab is the largest antivirus company in Europe. It delivers some of the world’s most immediate protection against IT security threats, including viruses, spyware, crimeware, hackers, phishing, and spam. The company is ranked among the world’s top four vendors of security solutions for endpoint users. Kaspersky Lab products provide superior detection rates and one of the industry’s fastest outbreak response times for home users, SMBs, large enterprises and the mobile computing environment. Kaspersky® technology is also used worldwide inside the products and services of the industry’s leading IT security solution providers. Learn more at www.kaspersky.com. For the latest on antivirus, anti-spyware, anti-spam and other IT security issues and trends, visit www.securelist.com.
Kaspersky Lab was founded by Eugene Kaspersky in 1997 in Moscow and today has approximately 2,300 employees located in all continents. Kaspersky Lab Nordics has its office in Kista, outside of Stockholm.