About our Partner
Secure64 is a DNS software company that provides the most secure DNS products in the world. Secure64’s patented technology has been proven to be immune to compromise from rootkits and malware and resistant to network attacks that are the source of today’s most serious security threats.
Secure64 offers a suite of trusted and secure DNS software appliances for caching, signing and authoritative use. This means companies will no longer have to worry about expensive and embarrassing attacks from sophisticated hackers who compromise or hijack their domain names. Secure64’s products are currently used by notable government organizations and telecommunications giants.
- Secure64 DNS Cache is scalable, highly secure caching DNS software, providing built-in protection against high volume denial-of-service attacks and immunity to BIND-specific security vulnerabilities. In addition, DNS Cache can be easily scaled to meet future query loads through the optional Capacity Expansion Module, which doubles performance through a simple, software license upgrade. DNS Cache also enforces the company security policy whenever users try to access a domain found on Kaspersky Lab’s malicious URL list.
- Secure64 DNS Manager is a GUI-based application that can configure, manage, and monitor a set of Secure64 DNS Cache servers from one central point. In an environment consisting of many DNS servers, there are likely to be differences in configurations. Some servers may be anycasted, while others are load balanced, for example. Or servers located in different geographies may have different values for local DNS data.
- Secure64 DNS Guard is a family of DNS-based security services that protects your network and your users from harm. Because it operates within the network, DNS Guard protects users without requiring installation of any software and protects all types of IP-enabled devices, including desktops, tablets and smartphones. Secure64 DNS Guard consists of the following separate services:
- MalwareGuard – By incorporating Kaspersky SafeStream II content, this service protects users from sites that download malicious software such as viruses, trojans and worms. It also blocks communication between bot-infected devices and their command and control centers so the bot is rendered harmless.
- Fraud Guard – Protects users from visiting sites known to conduct illegal activity, such as phishing, fraud, or other online scams.
Integrated technology: Kaspersky SafeStream