Kraftway Corporation is one of the biggest Russian IT companies with a proven reputation in the marketplace as a Russian technology leader. Established in 1993, Kraftway Corp. is a privately owned Russian entity with headquarters in Moscow and state-of-the art production facilities in Kaluga region. Kraftway currently provides employment for over 900 people who design, build and sell a wide range of IT solutions for vertical markets (government, healthcare, education, telecom, banking, etc.) and integrate them into customers’ IT environments. Kraftway’s major competences include:
- Hardware, software and solutions development;
- Integration services;
- Hardware manufacturing;
- Data protection and information security R&D and services;
- IT services and customer support
: Kaspersky Anti-Virus for UEFI
Kaspersky Antivirus for UEFI is integrated into Kraftway’s proprietary chip-based Kraftway Security Shell to ensure timely detection and blocking of malware attacks against key points (Master Boot Record, Global Partition Table, OS loader and kernel, key OS files, registry, critical files and directories, etc.) before the OS itself even starts to load.
- Scanning of boot sectors allows to detect viruses, network worms, rootkits, bootkits, etc.;
- Usage of both traditional and cutting-edge scanning methods (signature analysis, cryptanalysis, heuristics-based analysis, archived objects scanning) ensures that any malicious objects are detected and prevented from affecting the system;
- Flexible settings can be used to change the behavior of the scanning subsystem and achieve the desirable tradeoff between the performance and scanning depth;
- Centralized updating of anti-malware bases and settings;
- Immediate alerts about any detected threats;
- No conflicts with anti-malware solutions installed in computer OS.
Kraftway Security Shell and Kaspersky Antivirus for UEFI come preinstalled on-chip on new motherboards designed and manufactured by Kraftway.