GFI MailSecurity for Exchange/SMTP 8 is an email content security product that uses multiple antivirus engines, exploit detection, an HTML threats engine, and content and attachment checking to scan incoming and outgoing email for viruses, exploits and attacks. Integration with Kaspersky Anti-Virus significantly expands GFI MailSecurity's antivirus defenses.
"GFI MailSecurity is one of the few software solutions defending corporate email systems that combines several antivirus technologies. The unique characteristics of Kaspersky Anti-Virus successfully adds to the functionality of our product and allows us to provide our customers with the highest possible level of protection against malicious code", said Nick Galea, GFI CEO. "Also, the reasonable pricing of this module makes it affordable to have a third virus engine over and above the two already included in the product".
Integrated technology: Kaspersky Anti-Virus SDK
GFI MailSecurity for Exchange/SMTP
- Five multiple virus engines guarantee higher detection rate and faster response
- Unique Trojan & Executable Scanner detects malicious executables without need for virus updates
- Email Exploit Engine and HTML Sanitizer disable email exploits & HTML scripts
GFI WebMonitor for ISA Server
- Monitors web browsing and FTP downloading in real time
- Blocks access to adult sites (via ISA Server Destination/URL Sets)
- Runs anti-virus scan on all user downloads
- Enables you to check traffic that jams your bandwidth and stop it on the fly
- Provides website rating support