Corporate Technical Support Engineer
At Kaspersky you'll find more than just a job; you'll join talented, creative individuals working together to create a team that fosters community and learning. Kaspersky Lab is setting the standard in Internet security. We deliver the world's most immediate protection against IT security threats, including viruses, spyware, crimeware, hackers, phishing and spam. Kaspersky Lab products provide superior detection rates and the industry's fastest outbreak response time for home users, SMBs, large enterprises and the mobile computing environment. Kaspersky technology is used worldwide inside the products and services of the industry's leading IT security solution providers. Kaspersky is part of a worldwide community of 250 million strong, growing by 150,000 new users every week. By listening to the needs of our customers, we incorporate their thinking into every security solution we build reducing exposure and maximizing protection with the smallest possible impact on productivity.
Founded in 1997, Kaspersky is an international information security software vendor headquartered in Moscow, Russia with regional offices in the UK, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Sweden, Poland, Japan, China, and the United States. Further expanding the company's reach is its large partner network comprising over 500 companies globally. We're on a mission to help make the Internet safe – join our team!
The Corporate Technical Support Engineer will be responsible for delivering best in class technical support for Kaspersky Lab Corporate clients that reside in the Nordic region.
- Provide Swedish/Danish and English technical support for our corporate clients via telephone, email, web, and chat
- Identify and troubleshoot software and system issues/errors
- Keep up to date on technologies used by our customers
- Other duties and responsibilities may include onsite customer visits, trade show support, supporting training and professional services initiatives
- Provide customers with best-in-class support
Desired Skills & Experience
- Must be able to speak, read and write Swedish/Danish and English fluently
- Experience with Windows OS platforms (Server 2003, 2008, Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010, XP, Vista, Win7)
- Proficient with command line level troubleshooting utilities
- Strong understanding in network topologies and network troubleshooting
- Familiarity with Linux and Novell and Macintosh operating systems
- Experience with anti-virus/malware software and firewalls
- Minimum of 3 years technical support experience
- Degree in Computer Network and Information Systems or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to listen carefully and communicate solutions verbally and in written form
- Must have attention to detail: demonstrate outstanding organizational skills, maintaining accurate incident documentation, strong ability to follow through on issues to resolution, and completing tasks on time
- Knowledge of other Nordic languages, Norwegian especially, a plus
This position is based in Kista, Stockholm.