Kaspersky Administration Kit 6.0 Maintenance Pack 2 (version 6.0.1710)
What is New in Version 6.0.1710
Changes for the Administration Server
- Support for centralized management of Symbian mobile devices.
- Automatic relocation of hosts from Active Directory to the "Groups" group of the Administration Server now functions correctly.
- The error which occured while replacing the fssync.dll module during upgrade of an earlier version is now fixed.
Changes for the Administration Console
- The option to move computers from Active Directory that could not be disabled.
- An error which occured while filtering reports by IP addresses has been fixed.
Changes for the Network Agent
- The error occuring while replacing the fssync.dll module during upgrade of an earlier version has been fixed.
- Problem with incorrect memory use caused by incompatibility between Network Agent version 6.0.1427 and higher and Kaspersky Anti-Virus 5.0 for Windows Workstations / Kaspersky Security 5.5 for Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 has been solved. For administration of those applications, Network Agent version 6.0.1405 is recommended.