Opportunità di Lavoro
Role: Channel Account Manager
Main location: Milan/Rome - Italy
The Channel Account Manager (CAM) will primarily be responsible for recruiting new channel partners to drive new business and accelerate growth. The Channel Account Manager is responsible for managing all channel sales aspects and will create and execute business plans together the channel partners. The Channel Account Manager will also work closely with our existing distributors to drive the growth in their Kaspersky Lab reseller network.
- Manage and Develop strong and profitable relationships with Channel Partners
- Actively hunt for new business opportunities for Kaspersky Lab with channel partners
- Work with partners to develop Annual and quarterly Business Plans and then implement these Plans
- Work with other KL Departments i.e. marketing to develop plans to be executed jointly with selected channel partners
- Foster and develop win/win relationships between KL and channel partners at all organizational levels
- Sets own priorities and schedules to meet established goals and hit quarterly revenue target
- Manage the financial planning for selected channel partners, including revenue goals and commitments, renewal rates, product margins, special sales incentive programs and joint marketing funds
- Attendance and support of Channel related marketing events
- Compile and report sales forecasts of managed partners and status reports in due time
- On-site training/enablement of key partners (Platinum,Gold and Silver level partners)
- The CAM should develop a close working relationship with our distributors where by the distributor’s plays an active role in managing opportunities the CAM feels do not need their direct active participation.
- The Distributor will liaise closely with the CAM and vice versa so that the deals are successful supported through to the reseller holding the opportunity calling on the support of Pre-sales and account management where necessary.
- The CAM will be expected to present & take ownership to the end user representing the merits of the KL solution and guide the deal with the resellers assistance to successful conclusion calling on either KL pre-sales support or disti/reseller support where required.
- The CAM may call on the assistance, when it is available, of the enterprise sales exec. or the management team MR, AG, LS to assist in any opportunity they feel they require assistance on The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the Organization and the overall business objectives of the Organization.
Experience and skills
- Channel sales experience & a deep knowledge of the distribution and reseller operations
- Proven track record of success in sales ability and demonstrated knowledge of the sales process in IT Sales
- Consistent follow through with partners required Strong analytical capabilities necessary (Excel, financial analysis of deal structure)
- Excellent time management skills
- Good work ethic. Hardworking, committed
- Integrity in Business and Personal life
- Professional with solid business acumen and the ability to present and negotiate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Dynamic presentation Problem solver, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Likeable personality, will fit into existing team
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic with demonstrable energy levels
- Ability and willingness to travel essential
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Be an ambitious, hungry, self-motivated professional sales person who understands the end to end requirements of managing Partners in the IT market.
- Well organized, with good planning skills the individual will be able to build relationships internally and externally and to implement good Business Planning methodology to achieve results.
- The desire to be successful, through consistent achievement of fiscal targets, will be innate in this individual.Under performance is not acceptable to this person.
- Experience in sales bringing about a level of maturity that will enable the individual to operate at all levels of a business with credibility and respect.
Role: Retail Account Manager
Main location: Rome - Italy
Primary Area of Responsibility
As a Retail Account Manager, you will work as part of the retail sales team, supporting business activities with a defined group of retail partners as directed by the Retail Sales Manager. You will meet and aim to exceed Key Performance Indicators and other major targets.
- Support retail partners (GD and specialist) and the Retail Sales Manager in the promotion and sales of Kaspersky retail products
- Provide supporting information to retail partners
- Manage and execute tasks supporting training, promotional, and marketing activity
- Act in a timely fashion to enquiries and respond according to SLAs and KPIs, ensuring a satisfactory resolution in all cases
- Gather and record timely sales forecasts, including new business and renewals
- Co-ordinate and develop activities which maintain and advance the status of partners, under the direction of the Retail Sales Manager
- Develop and maintain relationships with retail partners, as part of the account team and their commercial teams, principally through telephone and email contact
- Prepare and deliver timely reports to support management decisions
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Thorough knowledge of a sales environment
- Experience in an IT-related environment, or the equivalent, especially with top customers GD
- A good working knowledge of the sales process, especially retention and customer care aspects
- High-value internal account management experience
- Experience of working in a small team, having supported a variety of external sales roles
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent negotiation skills
- Have good experience to manage top GD customers
- Have strong planning and organising skills
- Be determined to succeed
- Work well in a team
Please send your application in English to email@example.com indicating the specific subject (Ex.: subject: Opportunity 2 - Retail Sales Account)