Step 1 - Make sure you have a valid license
- If your KIS license is ACTIVE
You can use your current activation code (key file) with KIS 2012. The remaining time on your license period will be carried over. Now go to Step 2.
- If your KIS license has EXPIRED
You can purchase a KIS 2012 license at a discount when you renew your license online. Then go to Step 2.
Note: A KIS 6.0 license is not compatible with the latest version. To upgrade to KIS 2012 from KIS 6.0, please renew your license online whether your license has expired or not.
Step 2 - Download Version 2012
Once you have a valid license, you are now ready to download the KIS 2012 executable (.exe) file.
Click here for the KIS download page
Step 3 - Installation
Upgrading to KIS 2012
Note: When installating version 2012 'on top' of an older version, your activation details and anti-spam databases will automatically be kept and transferred to your new version
- Run the executable (.exe) file that you downloaded in Step 2;
- Follow the Installation Wizard instructions that appear;
- Restart your computer when installation is complete.
- Activate your new version if your software was not automatically activated after you uninstalled your old version.
For detailed instructions, please visit the support site. For troubleshooting tips, please see the user forum.