Click the images below for larger view
Finds malware and vulnerabilities fast
Deep scans your PC
Detailed security report
Which protection is right for you ?
We recommend you try
Full PC and files scan for malware
Full security status reporting
Cloud-based information about new and emerging threats
Protection against new, emerging and unknown malware
Roll back harmful activity for infected PC
Unlock PC blocked by a Trojan
Alerts for malicious websites & web link reputation
Identity protection against phishing sites or emails
Special Gamer Mode for uninterrupted gaming experience
Which protection is right for you ?
We recommend you
Why Using Kaspersky Security Scan Makes Sense
Free access to world-class scanning technologies
By using advanced scanning technologies – developed by Kaspersky Lab’s world-leading security experts – Kaspersky Security Scan will rapidly scan your PC and then notify you of the results.
Quick scanning for viruses and other security threats
Checks for known malware and software vulnerabilities on your PC – plus advises you on your PC's security status.
A choice of preset scanning schedules ensures your PC is automatically scanned three times a week. Alternatively, you can manually launch a full system scan – or a quick scan of critical areas – whenever you wish.
Can be used with most antivirus software
Installs quickly and works with most active firewalls and / or antivirus software that you may already be running on your PC.
Advice for a more secure future
Provides advice on how to remedy security problems that have been identified by Kaspersky Security Scan.
Uses the latest data...to find the latest threats
Kaspersky Security Scan uses Kaspersky Lab’s latest technologies – plus real-time access to cloud-based security information – to ensure it can scan your PC for the latest viruses and emerging threats.
Please note we do not offer support for beta versions or previews of new operating systems. Only final, official releases of operating systems will be supported.
Microsoft Windows XP
- Home Edition (Service Pack 2 or higher) 
- Professional (Service Pack 2 or higher) 
- Professional 64-bit Edition (Service Pack 2 or higher)
Microsoft Windows Vista
- Home Basic (32/64-Bit) 
- Home Premium (32/64-Bit) 
- Business (32/64-Bit) 
- Enterprise (32/64-Bit) 
- Ultimate (32/64-Bit) 
Microsoft Windows 7
- Starter (32-Bit)
- Home Basic (32/64-Bit)
- Home Premium (32/64-Bit)
- Professional (32/64-Bit)
- Ultimate (32/64-Bit)
Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32/64-Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32/64-Bit)
General requirements for all operating systems:
- At least 480 MB of free space on the hard drive
- Coomputer mouse / touchpad*
- Working Internet connection
- Microsoft .NET framework 4 
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or higher 
- Microsoft Windows Installer 2.0 or higher 
 Service Pack 3 or higher for Kaspersky Anti-Virus only
 Service Pack 1 for Kaspersky Anti-Virus only
 For Kaspersky Anti-Virus Only
 Microsoft Windows Installer 3.0 or higher for Kaspersky Anti-Virus
* Please note: The installer does not check for the presence of a computer mpouse / touchpad while installing the product.
For Microsoft Windows XP:
- Processor: 800 MHz or higher
- 512 MB available RAM
For Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows 7 and Microsoft Windows 8:
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher
- 1 GB available RAM (32-Bit) or 2 GB available RAM (64-Bit)
Required for all installations:
- Approximately 480 MB of free space on the hard drive (depending on antivirus database size)
- Computer mouse / touchpad
- Internet connection for product installation
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or higher
- Microsoft Windows Installer 2.0 or higher
 For Kaspersky Anti-Virus
new malicious files detected by Kaspersky Lab daily
companies use Kaspersky Lab products
countries benefit from our products
global Technology / OEM Agreements
years delivering superior security solutions