DrayTek Corp. is a feature-oriented broadband access solutions provider that has focused on providing comprehensive remote access solutions for small office and home users since its establishment in 1997.
VigorPro 100, 101, 200 UTM appliances are pre-integrated with the Kaspersky Anti-Virus Engine. Integrated within VigorPro 5500 is Kaspersky® SafeStream, meaning SMBs will benefit from cutting-edge anti-virus technology at the gateway.
“The integration of Kaspersky SafeStream assures SMBs that they are being protected by anti-virus technology that features world-leading response times to the most active malicious threats,” commented Donald Lin, Vice President of DrayTek Corp.
Supported technology: Kaspersky SafeStream
VigorPro 100 is all-in-one Unified Security Firewall.
- Unified Anti-Virus & Anti-Intrusion threat management system
- VPN firewall - Hardware-accelerated, Real-time Response
- Network-level Protection
- Block viruses at the point of network entry
- Provide protection of all hosts inside network edge before threats intrude
- Content-based Inline Inspection
- MSSI (Multi-Stack Stateful Inspection) provides deep content inline scanning
- Scan all major network protocols
- Less TCO (Total Cost of Ownership)