This conference brings together students, experts, scientists and researchers in a collaborative environment to present and discuss issues relating to cybercrime. It provides a platform for the next generation to be able to share their respective knowledge and experiences and to develop new ideas to improve the level of security in information technology.
The best submissions will be given awards and valuable prizes (1st place - 1500 $, 2nd and 3rd place - 1000$) from Kaspersky Lab and the authors will be invited to attend the MEA and Asia Pacific Conference for Young Professionals in March, 2012. The authors will be given a certificate of participation.
Participation is free. All copyrights observed. Research papers published at
You can find more info on our dedicated facebook page
- Connection with the experts from IT Security Industry
- Professional growth and skills development
- IT Security knowledge improvement & practice
- Innovative ways of thinking development
- Knowledge, ideas and experience exchange
- Exciting career opportunities
- Trends in Anti-Spam Development – Techniques, Methods in the “Spam Arms Race” and new Innovations
- Dangers of an increasingly Networked World
- “In the Cloud”-Security
- Future Technologies for Detecting and Combating Malware (e.g. artificial intelligence, fuzzy systems, p2p-networks)
Social, economic and legal Topics:
- Emerging Threats (e.g. social network security, embedded systems security, mobile security, online banking security)
- Challenges and Opportunities for IT-Security Companies within the next 10 Years
- Impact of technologies on Data Protection, Copy and Intellectual Property Rights and Jurisdiction
- Education in IT Security - Trends and Questions
Bachelor, Master and Ph.D. Students from all Asia Pacific, African and Middle East Universities, Institutes of Higher Education and Graduate Schools are welcome to apply. The program committee will evaluate and select the best submissions.
Those who would like to participate should register here & send the research by December 1st, 2011 to email@example.com
Students from the following countries can participate in this conference:
Asia-pacific, Middle East & Africa :
Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordanian, Korea, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, Yemen, all countries of Africa.
Click here for “Info Brochure Asia Pacific & MEA Cup 2012”