Kaspersky’s award-winning anti-malware engine achieves superior detection rates – to help protect your physical and virtualised computing environment from new and increasingly sophisticated threats.
Easy to manage
Kaspersky Security Center – which is available at no additional cost – gives your IT team a single, unified management console that can manage the security of virtual machines, physical machines and mobile devices.
Supporting business progress
By making it easier for your team to manage hybrid environments – including virtualised and conventional platforms – Kaspersky Security for Virtualization helps you to introduce virtualisation at a pace that’s right for your business.
Improved return on investment (ROI)
Because Kaspersky Security for Virtualization is an agentless solution, it helps businesses to achieve higher virtualisation density and performance – helping to generate a higher return on investment.
Superior security for virtualised environments
Kaspersky Security for Virtualization has been specifically developed for virtualised IT infrastructure:
• A single, centralised anti-malware solution can protect all virtual machines on a physical server
• Kaspersky’s industry-leading frequency of anti-malware updates helps to minimise vulnerability and protect against new threats
• Powerful remediation capabilities disinfect malware
• The solution provides agentless protection for virtual machines that run on a wide range of Windows operating systems
Reducing costs – by simplifying administration
Advanced management features help to simplify administration tasks and eliminate security gaps:
• Instead of having to install and manage protection on every virtual machine, a single instance of Kaspersky Security for Virtualization can protect all virtual machines on a physical server
• Physical and virtual endpoints are discovered dynamically
• New virtual machines are automatically provided with anti-malware protection – to help eliminate security gaps and misconfigurations
• Administrators can adapt security settings to suit different applications and workloads