NAVIGATING THE THREAT LANDSCAPE
This practical guide covers:
- Insights into current state of threats
- Updates on common vulnerabilities and exploits
- Advice on multi-layered security technologies
- Tips to improve employee security awareness
COULD YOUR BUSINESS SURVIVE A CRYPTOR?
Learn how to guard against crypto-ransomware
- Educate your users
- Regularly backup files onto an offline backup
- Deploy multi-layered security on all your devices
'Preparing Australia against Future Risks'
This Special Report on Australia’s Mitigation Strategies for Advanced Threats delivers information on:
- Advanced Persistent Threats and the threat landscape
- Enterprise as a target and the importance of mitigation
- Key mitigation strategies and other highly effective strategies
- The Kaspersky Lab approach
'SECURITY FOR VIRTUALIZATION: GETTING THE BALANCE RIGHT'
Combining protection and performance in your virtualization enviroment:
- Virtual Security - The Risks
- Virtual Security - The Balance
'BE THE ONE WHO PUTS SECURITY ON THE AGENDA'
This practical guide covers key points on how to:
- Adopt new technologies
- Improve business processes
- Boost efficiency
'CYBER-ESPIONAGE SPECIAL REPORT'
The special report 'Who's Spying on You?' gives information on:
- Techniques cybercriminals use
- Common exploited vulnerabilities
- Collateral damage from cyber-espionage
- Protecting your business from cyber-espionage
'Mobile Security & BYOD for Dummies'
Get this guide and discover how to:
- Deliver and manage a secure BYOD programme
- Prevent costly legal and regulatory issues
- Select technologies that protect your business
CUTTING COMPLEXITY – SIMPLIFYING SECURITY
Read this whitepaper and find out how to:
- Eliminate software vulnerabilities
- Improve visibility of your entire network
- Control access to the corporate network
'Security Technologies for Mobile and BYOD'
Get the new Kaspersky whitepaper and discover:
- The new security issues that mobile & BYOD bring
- How to assess the current security technologies
- The invisible factors’ that affect security choices
'Information Security Compliance. Essential Reading For IT Managers'
Does your business understand its legal obligations for:
- Information security?
- Secure BYOD?
'Build your IT security business case'
Get Kaspersky Lab’s EXCLUSIVE guide to:
- How to close the IT security gaps in your business
- The new security risks – and how to combat them
- Facts that build a business case for IT security
'Why complexity is IT security's worst enemy'
In this exclusive whitepaper — from the Kaspersky Lab IT security experts — you’ll benefit from valuable insights into:
- The dangers of the new IT security challenges that businesses are facing;
- The need for an innovative approach to IT security — and why anti-malware is not enough;
- How complexity and BYOD are making IT security even harder to manage;
- New ways to ensure your business keeps on winning the IT security battle.