The service is provided by Digital River, Kaspersky Lab’s e-commerce partner. The Auto-Renewal Service is an easy and convenient way to ensure that your computer, personal data and financial information always remain protected. With the Auto-Renewal Service the license for your Kaspersky Lab product will be extended automatically before it expires, thereby providing you with seamless protection.
What is the Auto-Renewal Service?
|Worry-free: Your Kaspersky Lab software will be renewed automatically. You don’t need to get a new activation code and your protection will continue seamlessly.
|Saves time: When your license expires, you’ll automatically be charged the rate applicable at the time, plus local taxes.
|Puts you in complete control: you can cancel the service at any time.
How does it work?
How will my subscription be automatically renewed?
Please be aware that you do not need to do anything to renew your subscription. Prior to its expiry you will receive an email stating the amount and on which date you will be charged. You can cancel the Auto-Renewal Service, or do nothing. You can easily cancel the Auto-Renewal Service by following the links in the email. The charge will be made on the same credit card that you used for your original purchase. You will then receive a confirmation email upon successful renewal. Your Kaspersky Lab software will be renewed automatically. You do not need a new activation code or to do anything else in order to stay protected for the next period. Your license will be extended automatically and you will remain protected without ever having to hit another button.
If for any reason it is not possible to charge the card (for example, your credit card has expired) you will receive a reminder by email advising you to update your credit or debit card information accordingly. If you are unable to resolve the problem immediately and your subscription expires, please visit the Kaspersky Lab Renewal & Upgrade Center.
How can I cancel my Auto-Renewal Service?
To cancel your Auto-Renewal Service, you can log into Account Details and follow the instructions below:
- Enter the Order Number into ‘Quick Order Look Up’ section. This can be found on your order confirmation page or in the order confirmation email that you will have received when making the original purchase.
- Enter Password which can also be found in the order confirmation email.
- Once logged in you will see a Cancel and a Renewal buttons.
- Pressing Cancel will stop the Auto-Renewal Service. Your product will still be active until the subscription expiry date.
Cancel your Auto-Renewal Service by submitting a request to Customer Service and following the instructions below:
- Enter the Order Number on the form. This can be found on your order confirmation page or in the order confirmation email that you will have received when making the original purchase.
- Enter and verify the email address that you used for the purchase.
- Under the section headed 'Please Select a Subject:', select 'Subscription Request' in the drop down box, then select 'Please cancel auto-renew on my subscription'.
- Click the 'send email' button to submit the request.
- You will then receive an email confirming that your Auto-Renewal Service cancelation request is being processed.