Kaspersky Lab, a leading developer of secure content management solutions, will showcase its end-point and hosted security solutions at Booth #1145 at the 2008 RSA Show in San Francisco, April 7-11. The company will also highlight its security expertise during two executive speaking engagements.
Kaspersky Lab's solutions for end-point protection guard the computer's file system, e-mail, and web traffic against known and new viruses, malware, Internet fraud attempts, spam, hacker attacks, and other potential malware threats.
The following elements of Kaspersky Lab’s solutions for end-point protection will be demonstrated at booth #1145:
- New! Kaspersky Mobile Security: Unique offering which combines anti-theft capabilities with Kaspersky Lab’s award-winning anti-malware technology for SMS/MMS-enabled smartphones running the Windows Mobile or Symbian operating systems.
- Kaspersky Internet Security: Award-winning product for SOHO market incorporates both proactive and reactive technologies, a personal firewall, an anti-spam filter, and parental control to protect PCs from all forms of anti-malware including viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware, adware, spam, hackers and other cyber threats.
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Workstations: Provides centralized protection of all workstations on a corporate network, and pushes protection beyond the office network to reach remote users.
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus for File Servers: Protects data stored on file servers (including the latest x64 versions) from all types of malicious programs.
- Kaspersky Administration Kit: Designed to meet the needs of networks of any size or complexity, this tool enables central administration of networks, extending to remote access and laptop users.
The following elements of Kaspersky Hosted Security solutions will be unveiled and demonstrated at booth #1145:
- New! Kaspersky Hosted Security Services: Incorporates Kaspersky Lab’s award-winning anti-malware and anti-spam technology as the “guardian at the gate”, protecting data and infrastructure on a cost-efficient basis from the perimeter.
Additionally, Eugene Kaspersky, Co-Founder & CEO of Kaspersky Lab, and Tom Bowers, Senior Security Evangelist at Kaspersky Lab Americas, will both speak during RSA:
Tuesday, April 8th, 3:00 PM: Tom Bowers, Senior Security Evangelist, will lead a Peer 2 Peer discussion entitled, “Cybercrime and Malware: Getting Down to Business.” Cybercrime is now a sleek business: attacks such as the TJX and Ameritrade breaches demonstrate how hackers can stealthily target specific data, replacing flashy blanket strikes of the past. As crimeware morphs into a genuine industry attacking the business front, P2P participants will discuss how to shift today’s security threat dialogue beyond IT to include—and protect—the business perspective.
Wednesday, April 9th, 8:00 AM: Eugene Kaspersky, Co-Founder & CEO will participate in a Churchill Club Panel discussion titled, “The Bot Plague: How organized crime has saturated the Internet with sprawling bot networks--and why you should care,” moderated by Jon Swartz, Sr. Reporter, USA Today.
As there will be over 20 Kaspersky Lab's technology partner booths at the RSA show, including Juniper, Blue Coat, BorderWare, Critical Path, Yoggie, and others, many of the company's activities at the event will be devoted to OEM partners integrating Kaspersky Lab's technology inside of their advanced security, networking and messaging solutions. Kaspersky Lab will also be organizing cross-booth promotion with the technology partners including Blue Coat, Borderware, Finjan, Yoggie, Cyberoam and Network Box. Every attendee who visits the booths of Kaspersky Lab's OEM partners will receive a matryoshka doll as a prize. The matryoshka symbolizes the concept of layered security provided by Kaspersky Lab together with the technology partners. As part of the cross-booth promotion Kaspersky Lab will hold a Grand Prize Drawing for an iPhone.
About Kaspersky Lab
Kaspersky Lab is the largest antivirus company in Europe. It delivers some of the world’s most immediate protection against IT security threats, including viruses, spyware, crimeware, hackers, phishing, and spam. The Company is ranked among the world’s top four vendors of security solutions for endpoint users. Kaspersky Lab products provide superior detection rates and one of the industry’s fastest outbreak response times for home users, SMBs, large enterprises and the mobile computing environment. Kaspersky® technology is also used worldwide inside the products and services of the industry’s leading IT security solution providers. Learn more at www.kaspersky.com. For the latest on antivirus, anti-spyware, anti-spam and other IT security issues and trends, visit www.viruslist.com.