Eugene Kaspersky, chairman and CEO of Kaspersky Lab, will deliver the Day 2 opening keynote at the 2013 AFCEA Global Intelligence Forum, on Wednesday, December 11, 2013 at 8:15 a.m. CET at Le Plaza Hotel in Brussels, Belgium.
This year’s AFCEA Global Intelligence Forum, held on December 10-11, will focus on new ways intelligence can meet Europe’s collective security needs. Improving the state of security in Europe’s cyber domain will be at the forefront of these discussions as the number of advanced threats and targeted attacks aimed at Europe’s public and private sectors continue to increase, both in frequency and volume. Distinguished speakers from government organizations, law enforcement agencies, industry and academia will examine these challenges in detail while discussing new ways in which the public and private sectors can work together to fortify Europe’s cybersecurity capabilities while mitigating risk from future attacks.
Eugene Kaspersky will lay the foundation for addressing the state of Europe’s cyber-threat landscape by delivering the Day 2 opening keynote, ‘The True Nature of Cyber Threats to European Security’. The presentation will focus on Europe’s most pressing cybersecurity issues as well as emerging threats, and the impact each will have for governments, industry and the general public.
To register for the 2013 AFCEA Global Intelligence Forum, please visit:
Other speakers at the 2013 AFCEA Global Intelligence Forum include:
- Ambassador Maciej Popowski, Deputy Secretary General, European External Action Service
- Ambassador Alexander Vershbow, Deputy Secretary General, Smart Defence Envoy, NATO
- Steve Purser, Head of Department, European Network and Information Agency (ENISA)
- Commodore Georgij Alafuzoff, Director, Intelligence Directoratem, European Union Military Staff, European External Action Service
- Noboru Nakatani, Executive Director, INTERPOL Global Complex for Innovation (IGCI)
- Troels Oerting, Head of the European Cybercrime Centre, Europol
- Peter Zinn, Senior Advisor, Dutch National Police, National High Tech Crime Unit
- Samuel Visner, Vice President and General Manager, Global Cybersecurity, CSC
- Costin Raiu, Director, Global Research & Analysis Team, Kaspersky Lab
For the complete list of speakers and the conference program, please visit:
About AFCEA International
AFCEA International, established in 1946, is a non-profit organization serving its members by providing a forum for the ethical exchange of information, and dedicated to increasing knowledge through the exploration of issues relevant to its members in information technology, communications and electronics for the defense, homeland security and intelligence communities. For more information, visit www.afcea.org.