Kaspersky Lab launches Spanish version of Viruslist.com
Respected Internet security portal now accessible to Spanish-speaking PC users
Kaspersky Lab, a leading developer of secure content management solutions, has launched a Spanish version of Viruslist.com, the website dedicated to Internet security, including malicious programs, hacker attacks and spam.
The Spanish version of the website
includes all the traditional Viruslist.com content:
- A virus encyclopedia providing general information on malicious programs and descriptions of individual worms, viruses and Trojans.
- Analysis, where readers can find regularly published reports, statistical information and other publications on the hot issues in information security.
- Kaspersky Lab’s weblog, where users can read leading virus experts’ opinions on the current issues and trends in the antivirus industry.
- News and virus alerts, which keep users of the website informed of the latest events in the antivirus industry and provide rapid notification of virus outbreaks.
- A glossary section, which provides definitions of information security terminology.
The Spanish edition is the sixth language version of the portal. Kaspersky Lab has also published English, Russian, German, French and Polish versions of Viruslist.com.
About Kaspersky Lab
Kaspersky Lab (www.kaspersky.com) develops, produces and distributes secure content management solutions that protect customers from IT threats. Kaspersky Lab's products protect both home users and corporate networks from viruses, spyware, adware, Trojans, worms, hackers and spam. For many years now, the company has waged a battle against malicious programs, and in doing so has gained unique knowledge and skills that have resulted in Kaspersky Lab becoming a technology leader and acknowledged expert in the development of secure content management solutions. Today, Kaspersky Lab's products protect more than 200 million users worldwide and its technology is licensed by leading security vendors globally. To find out more about Kaspersky Lab, visit www.kaspersky.com.